Are you a Realme Q3 5G user feeling bogged down by an array of unwanted bloatware apps? These apps take up valuable storage space and resources and lead to distractions with notifications and pop-up ads. If you want to eliminate them without rooting your phone, you’ve come to the right place.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through the process of bloatware removal on your Realme Q3 5G Android device without the need for technical expertise or rooting.
Before we dive into the removal process, it’s crucial to identify the types of bloatware you’ll stumble upon on your Realme Q3 5G:
- Third-party Bloatware: These are apps such as Moj, Chingari, and Dailyhunt that you can get rid of directly.
- Manufacturer Bloatware: Installed by the phone maker, these apps cannot be uninstalled directly in Realme Q3 5G.
- Google Bloatware: These are Google apps like Google Meet or Google Drive. Not everyone requires these apps, and for those who don’t, they are nothing but bloatware that takes up unnecessary storage space on their Realme Q3 5G.
With that sorted, let’s explore how to declutter your Realme Q3 5G from these unwanted apps.
Method 1: Using Universal Android Debloater
Universal Android Debloater, a script in its beta phase, can be installed on your PC and used to connect to your Realme Q3 5G.
- Uninstall/Disable and Restore/Enable system applications
- Support multiple users (like apps in work profiles) in Realme Q3 5G
- Export/Import your selected apps in uad_exported_selection.txt
- Multi-device compatibility: simultaneous connection with multiple phones
- Logs all your actions to keep track of your activities
Steps to Remove Bloatware in Realme Q3 5G using Universal Android Debloater
Here’s a sequential guide on how to harness Universal Android Debloater:
- Data Backup: Always safeguard your data before you embark on major changes to your Realme Q3 5G.
- Switch on Developer Options: This can be done on your smartphone.
- Activate USB Debugging: Available from the developer panel in Realme Q3 5G.
- Unlink from OEM accounts: Do this from the settings. Deleting an OEM account package might lock you on the lockscreen as the phone can’t link your identity anymore.
- ADB Installation: Instructions are available based on your OS (LINUX, MAC OS, WINDOWS).
- Download the latest UAD GUI release for your Operating System from here. Opt for the opengl version only if the default version (with a Vulkan backend) fails to launch.
Note: Chinese phone users might need to use the AOSP list to remove some stock apps as Chinese manufacturers, especially Xiaomi and Huawei, use the name of AOSP packages for their own (modified & closed-source) apps.
Important Note: You must run this software every time your OEM updates your phone, as some removed system apps might be reinstalled.
Method 2: Using ADB AppControl
ADB AppControl is a desktop tool that allows easy management of applications on your Realme Q3 5G.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later
- Device Requirements: Android 6 or later
- Disable and uninstall apps without root
- Install multiple apps
- Save APK files of installed apps
- Full Split Support (.apks)
- Debloat wizard
- Permissions Manager for Realme Q3 5G
- Grant permissions for popular apps (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List
- Save and load app list-presets
- Quick search on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid, and others
- Adjust screen resolution and DPI
- Hide status bar icons
- Remote device control via scrcpy
- Capture screenshots of the device screen
- Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
- ADB console with quick commands
- Fastboot support
- Logcat logs
- Simple file upload
- Take screenshots
Steps to Remove Bloatware in Realme Q3 5G using ADB AppControl
After connecting your Realme Q3 5G to the program, it will display a list of installed apps. You can switch between lists by selecting the desired filter.
- Disable/Enable: Disable or freeze marked applications without data and settings loss. You can always locate them in the Disabled list and re-enable them.
- Save/Uninstall: Save apk (and apks splits) files of marked apps to the downloads folder in your Realme Q3 5G (app data is not saved!). Deletes selected apps along with their data.
- Restore: This function allows you to restore a previously removed system application. Requires Android 8 or higher (may not work on all devices!).
- Search: Use the Search feature to find the apps you need in the list quickly.
- App Installation: Click Install to go to the app installation section.
Note: Use the context menu (right-click on the app) to control a single app and access additional features (Permission Manager, Data Cleaning, and others).
These methods will ensure that your Realme Q3 5G is free from unnecessary bloatware, giving you a more streamlined and efficient user experience.
Here’s a video to solve this problem easily:
- Download Google Camera for OPPO Joy 3 (GCam Port) - 26/09/2023
- Download Google Camera for OPPO Reno Ace (GCam Port) - 26/09/2023
- Download Google Camera for OPPO A54s (GCam Port) - 26/09/2023