Download Google Camera for Redmi 9A (GCam APK)Google Camera for Redmi 9A has impressive features including taking stunning portrait images and night photography that creates amazing results. Its latest update allows you to modify the Nightscape shutter count. We offer almost every phone’s best GCam Mod APK.If you are interested in using the latest version of GCam 8.2 for your Redmi 9A including the latest version 8.2/8.3, you are in the right place. Yes, this GCam update includes the recent Pixel 6 / 6 Pro features, too.A recent update to the Android 11 camera app, GCam 8.2, provides many new features that can be found in the Pixel app. Developers have done an amazing job of adapting the app to multiple Android devices.
- 1 Download Google Camera (GCam 8.2 APK) for Redmi 9A
- 2 What is GCam Mod for Redmi 9A?
- 3 How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Redmi 9A?
- 4 About GCam 8.2+ APK for Redmi 9A
- 5 How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for Redmi 9A?
- 6 Conclusion
Download Google Camera (GCam 8.2 APK) for Redmi 9AThe GCam 8.2 version is currently available for the Redmi 9A. This version is released by Google for Android 11 on the Play Store. That’s why this is the latest supported version for Redmi 9A. You can download GCam 8.2 for Redmi 9A using the link provided below.
What is GCam Mod for Redmi 9A?The Google Camera app (GCam) is the premium camera app available on Pixel devices. The GCam app is a highly optimized camera app that makes the Google Pixel phones stand out from the crowd. The Google Camera (GCam 8.2) can now be installed and used on the Redmi 9A thanks to developers such as Arnova8G2 and BSG.
How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Redmi 9A?For better support, many Android developers port Google Camera to various devices. If you have an older Android device that came with Android 7.0 and is now running Android 9.0 Pie, you must root your device to enable Camera2API and then install the Google Camera App.Note: Before installing the new version on your device, first uninstall the older version or it will show an error.Following are the steps to install GCam Mod for Redmi 9A:
Step 1: Enable CAMERA2APIIn order to use the GCam on Redmi 9A, you need to enable CAMERA2API. This makes the app work perfectly as needed with all the settings like Astrophotography and Night Mode.For better support, many Android developers port Google Camera to various devices.If you have an older Android device that came with Android 7.0 and is now running Android 9.0 Pie, you must root your device to enable Camera2API and then install the Google Camera App. You can follow this guide on enabling CAMERA2API to enable it.
Step 2: Download GCam APK for Redmi 9AMake sure you download the correct Google Camera APK File (GCam 8.2) for Redmi 9A. The GCam Mod version must be supported by your device. The download link for GCam 8.2 APK is given above. After downloading, find the downloaded APK file in the File Manager. The app should run on Android 10 and Android 11.
Step 3: Allow installation from Unknown SourcesGo to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it to allow installations from Unknown Sources in your Android Device. Also, if you are opening the APK file using the chrome browser (or another app), then you need to allow installation from the chrome browser on your Redmi 9A.To do that, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Google Chrome (or another app) > Install Unknown Apps. Now in the option ‘Allow from this Source’, click on the toggle button to enable it. Follow the screenshot given below.
Step 4: Install the downloaded APK fileNow, after you have followed all the above steps successfully, go to the location of the downloaded GCam APK file for Redmi 9A, and tap on it to install Google Camera Latest Version 8.2. Congratulations, you have installed the GCam APK successfully.
About GCam 8.2+ APK for Redmi 9A
FeaturesGCam for Redmi 9A comes with several features: Cinematic Pan, Night Sight Portrait Mode, Quick Zoom, and enhanced Super Res Zoom. There are no changes to the Night Sight mode, Astrophotography mode, or HDR+ Enhanced features featured in GCcam 7.4, GCam 7.3, or older. Some of the notable features are:
- Photo Booth
- H265 video recording
- Night Sight
- For quick access to Lens mode, long-press the viewfinder.
- RAW support
- Live Lens
- Top Shot
- New UI
- Motion Autofocus
- All-new panorama interface – no more tedious manual snapping and the blue dots.
- Group Selfies
- Toggle audio recording in Panorama mode
- Super Res Zoom
- Portrait Mode now has the option for using the Natural or SoftFocus sliders, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
Improvements & Comparison
- For Redmi 9A, several improvements are available in this new version: better low light images, improved portrait mode photos, and better photo processing.
- Comparing the photos taken, the color balancing after Gcam that was more accurate than the stock camera, especially the stock camera with AI mode on, which makes the photos colorful.
- You might like the color reproduction done with AI mode ON, but the photos taken with the GCam app on Redmi 9A seem to be more correct with the real-life scene.
- Also, the low light photos are better when taken with the GCam Mod as it gives out more details in the photos in Redmi 9A.
Popular Developers of GCam APKWe would like to thank developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, XDA-Developers, San1ty, Celsoazevedo, etc, for their continuous support in developing and providing updates for the Google Camera APK for Redmi 9A.
How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for Redmi 9A?
- Open the Google Camera App on your Redmi 9A.
- Open the Gcam Settings.
- Tap on Advanced.
- You’ll see an option to enable the Astrophotography Mode and Night Mode for Redmi 9A.
- Tap on the toggle to enable it.
ConclusionWith this guide, you now downloaded the GCam APK for Redmi 9A. Hope you liked this post about Google Camera on Android. Check this article regularly for the latest updates. I believe this article will help you get the best GCam latest version for Redmi 9A.
Latest posts by Rushikesh Thawale (see all)