Google Camera for Moto E3 Power (2016) has impressive features including taking stunning portrait images and night photography that creates amazing results. Its latest update allows you to modify the Nightscape shutter count. We offer almost every phone’s best GCam Mod APK.If you are interested in using the latest version of GCam 8.2 for your Moto E3 Power (2016) including the latest version 8.2/8.3, you are in the right place. Yes, this GCam update includes the recent Pixel 6 / 6 Pro features, too.A recent update to the Android 11 camera app, GCam 8.2, provides many new features that can be found in the Pixel app. Developers have done an amazing job of adapting the app to multiple Android devices.
- 1 Download Google Camera (GCam 8.2 APK) for Moto E3 Power (2016)
- 2 What is GCam Mod for Moto E3 Power (2016)?
- 3 How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Moto E3 Power (2016)?
- 4 About GCam 8.2+ APK for Moto E3 Power (2016)
- 5 How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for Moto E3 Power (2016)?
- 6 Conclusion
Download Google Camera (GCam 8.2 APK) for Moto E3 Power (2016)The GCam 8.2 version is currently available for the Moto E3 Power (2016). This version is released by Google for Android 11 on the Play Store. That’s why this is the latest supported version for Moto E3 Power (2016). You can download GCam 8.2 for Moto E3 Power (2016) using the link provided below.Download Google Camera (GCam) APK for Moto E3 Power (2016)We do not waste your time by providing multiple download links for GCam APK. We test every Google Camera XDA APK and then provide the download link here. But still, if you find that the APK file is not working for your Moto E3 Power (2016), comment below, we’ll update the post with the latest GCam Mod APK.
What is GCam Mod for Moto E3 Power (2016)?The Google Camera app (GCam) is the premium camera app available on Pixel devices. The GCam app is a highly optimized camera app that makes the Google Pixel phones stand out from the crowd. The Google Camera (GCam 8.2) can now be installed and used on the Moto E3 Power (2016) thanks to developers such as Arnova8G2 and BSG.
How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Moto E3 Power (2016)?Note: Before installing the new version on your device, first uninstall the older version or it will show an error.Following are the steps to install GCam Mod for Moto E3 Power (2016):
Step 1: Enable CAMERA2APIIn order to use the GCam on Moto E3 Power (2016), you need to enable CAMERA2API. This makes the app work perfectly as needed with all the settings like Astrophotography and Night Mode.For better support, many Android developers port Google Camera to various devices.If you have an older Android device that came with Android 7.0 and is now running Android 9.0 Pie, you must root your device to enable Camera2API and then install the Google Camera App. You can follow this guide on enabling CAMERA2API to enable it.
Step 2: Download GCam APK for Moto E3 Power (2016)Make sure you download the correct Google Camera APK File (GCam 8.2) for Moto E3 Power (2016). The GCam Mod version must be supported by your device. The download link for GCam 8.2 APK is given above. After downloading, find the downloaded APK file in the File Manager. The app should run on Android 10 and Android 11.
Step 3: Allow installation from Unknown SourcesGo to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it to allow installations from Unknown Sources in your Android Device. Also, if you are opening the APK file using the chrome browser (or another app), then you need to allow installation from the chrome browser on your Moto E3 Power (2016).
Step 4: Install the downloaded APK fileNow, after you have followed all the above steps successfully, go to the location of the downloaded GCam APK file for Moto E3 Power (2016), and tap on it to install Google Camera Latest Version 8.2. Congratulations, you have installed the GCam APK successfully.
About GCam 8.2+ APK for Moto E3 Power (2016)
FeaturesGCam for Moto E3 Power (2016) comes with several features: Cinematic Pan, Night Sight Portrait Mode, Quick Zoom, and enhanced Super Res Zoom. There are no changes to the Night Sight mode, Astrophotography mode, or HDR+ Enhanced features featured in GCcam 7.4, GCam 7.3, or older. Some of the notable features are:
- Photo Booth
- H265 video recording
- Night Sight
- For quick access to Lens mode, long-press the viewfinder.
- RAW support
- Live Lens
- Top Shot
- New UI
- Motion Autofocus
- All-new panorama interface – no more tedious manual snapping and the blue dots.
- Group Selfies
- Toggle audio recording in Panorama mode
- Super Res Zoom
- Portrait Mode now has the option for using the Natural or SoftFocus sliders, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
Improvements & Comparison
- For Moto E3 Power (2016), several improvements are available in this new version: better low light images, improved portrait mode photos, and better photo processing.
- Comparing the photos taken, the color balancing after Gcam that was more accurate than the stock camera, especially the stock camera with AI mode on, which makes the photos colorful.
- You might like the color reproduction done with AI mode ON, but the photos taken with the GCam app on Moto E3 Power (2016) seem to be more correct with the real-life scene.
- Also, the low light photos are better when taken with the GCam Mod as it gives out more details in the photos in Moto E3 Power (2016).
Popular Developers of GCam APKWe would like to thank developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, XDA-Developers, San1ty, Celsoazevedo, etc, for their continuous support in developing and providing updates for the Google Camera APK for Moto E3 Power (2016).
How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for Moto E3 Power (2016)?
- Open the Google Camera App on your Moto E3 Power (2016).
- Open the Gcam Settings.
- Tap on Advanced.
- You’ll see an option to enable the Astrophotography Mode and Night Mode for Moto E3 Power (2016).
- Tap on the toggle to enable it.
ConclusionWith this guide, you now downloaded the GCam APK for Moto E3 Power (2016). Hope you liked this post about Google Camera on Android. Check this article regularly for the latest updates. I believe this article will help you get the best GCam latest version for Moto E3 Power (2016).
Latest posts by Rushikesh Thawale (see all)
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 2 (Best GCam APK with Astrophotography/Night Mode) - 17/05/2022
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9T (Best GCam APK with Astrophotography/Night Mode) - 17/05/2022
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 12 Pro (Best GCam APK with Astrophotography/Night Mode) - 16/05/2022