If you come across the error message saying “CMH provider has stopped”, it indicates an issue with your phone’s cmhwprovider.apk file. This file is responsible for managing memory on your device and helps keep other apps running smoothly.
To fix this issue, you’ll need to delete the existing cmhwprovider.apk file and then download a new one from a trusted source. Here’s how to do it:
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll down and tap on CMH provider.
- Tap on Storage and then select Clear Cache.
- Now tap on Clear Data.
- Exit the Settings menu and then head over to your web browser.
- Search for a trustworthy website that offers the latest cmhwprovider.apk file. Make sure to download the file from a reputable source to not infect your device with malware.
- Once the download is completed, open the Downloads folder on your device and tap on the APK file to install it.
- Reboot your device and the CMH provider should now be up and running without any issues.
What is ‘CMH provider’ on Android?
The CMHProvider is a system app component on Android that combines a number of different features. This component is used for Highlightplayer and Gallery applications.
The CMHProvider is responsible for ensuring that the phone Gallery and Highlightplayer apps on your smartphone work properly. In other words, it makes sure that when you open the gallery app or the highlight player app, they function as intended.
One of the main responsibilities of the CMHProvider is to manage access to certain files and data stored on your device. For example, when you open the gallery app, the CMHProvider will give the app permission to access the images stored on your device so that you can view them.
Similarly, when you open the highlight player app, the CMHProvider will give the app permission to access the videos stored on your device so that you can watch them. Another responsibility of the CMHProvider is to keep track of which apps are currently using which files and data.
This is important because it ensures that two different apps don’t try to use the same file or data at the same time, which could cause problems.
Check – AMD vs Intel
For example, if two different gallery apps were trying to access the same image at the same time, one of them would likely get an error message saying that the file is in use by another app.
So, in summary, the CMHProvider is a system app component on Android that is responsible for managing access to certain files and data stored on your device, as well as keeping track of which apps are currently using which files and data.
What is CMH provider my Android phone?
The CMH provider is a system app that provides a number of features for the Gallery and Highlightplayer apps on your phone.
This component is responsible for ensuring that these apps work appropriately by providing the necessary support and functionality.
In addition, the CMH provider also allows you to access certain features of these apps through the use of aHighlightplayer or Gallery shortcut.
- How to reset a Firestick Easily - 26/03/2023
- How to Jailbreak/Root a Firestick Easily - 26/03/2023
- How To Unlock Bootloader in Motorola Moto G7 Plus using Fastboot - 26/03/2023
Leave a Reply