At InformerFox.com, we ensure that you get quality content. Your comments sometimes may help others if there is a mistake in a post or you suggest something better. So, to protect the site and users from SPAM comments, please read this policy before commenting on any of the articles. This will surely help you understand that your safety is our responsibility.
- You should use your OWN NAME in the comment and should not use your site/blog title or keyword for getting traffic. If you do so, your comment will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted.
- While commenting, you enter your email address. Do not enter an email which looks like a SPAM email. Our comments are automatically filtered using Akismet plugin, but if we found any SPAM email in any comment, it will be deleted. Don’t worry, we do not share your email to anyone :).
- Your comment could be of these types: 1] Comment of Appreciation/Thank. 2] Comment of Suggestion 2] Comment of a request. If you comment anything irrelevant to the topic, your comment will be deleted and flagged as inappropriate.
- To ask any question for your blog/website, please use the contact form. Do not comment an irrelevant question on the article.
- You should comment in English only. In some cases, the Hindi language is also allowed.
- If your comment does not appear even it is fulfilling all the above conditions, please use the contact form with the link to the post you have commented on.
- By commenting on this blog, you agree that all the content in the comment is your own.
Tip: Please do not comment just to get traffic or backlinks. Comment if you feel that the article is useful or you wanna suggest something.