- 1 Download Google Camera (GCam 8.7 APK) for VIVO V5 Plus
- 2 What is the GCam Mod for VIVO V5 Plus?
- 3 How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.7 on VIVO V5 Plus?
- 4 About GCam 8.7+ APK for VIVO V5 Plus
- 5 How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for VIVO V5 Plus?
- 6 Conclusion
Google Camera for VIVO V5 Plus has impressive features including taking stunning portrait images and night photography that creates amazing results. Its latest update allows you to modify the Nightscape shutter count. We offer almost every phone’s best GCam APK.
If you are interested in using the latest version of GCam 8.7 for your VIVO V5 Plus including the latest version 8.7/8.3, you are in the right place.
Download Google Camera (GCam 8.7 APK) for VIVO V5 Plus
Google Camera is a great alternative to the stock camera app on your VIVO device. It offers a number of benefits that make it worth using, including better image quality, more features, and more control over your photos and videos.
The GCam 8.7 version is currently available for the VIVO V5 Plus. This version is released by Google for Android 12/13 on the Play Store. That’s why this is the latest supported version for VIVO V5 Plus. You can download GCam 8.7 for VIVO V5 Plus using the link provided below.
We do not waste your time by providing multiple download links for GCam APK. We test every Google Camera XDA APK and then provide the download link here. But still, if you find that the APK file is not working for your VIVO V5 Plus, comment below, we’ll update the post with the latest GCam Mod APK.
What is the GCam Mod for VIVO V5 Plus?
The Google Camera (GCam 8.7) can now be installed and used on the VIVO V5 Plus thanks to developers such as Arnova8G2 and BSG.
How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.7 on VIVO V5 Plus?
Following are the steps to install GCam Mod for VIVO V5 Plus:
Step 1: Enable CAMERA2API
In order to use the GCam on VIVO V5 Plus, you need to enable CAMERA2API. This makes the app work perfectly as needed with all the settings like Astrophotography and Night Mode.
For better support, many Android developers port Google Camera to various devices.
Step 2: Download GCam APK for VIVO V5 Plus
Make sure you download the correct Google Camera APK File (GCam 8.7) for VIVO V5 Plus. The GCam Mod version must be supported by your device. The download link for GCam 8.7 APK is given above. After downloading, find the downloaded APK file in the File Manager. The app should run on Android 10 and Android 11.
Step 3: Allow installation from Unknown Sources
Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it to allow installations from Unknown Sources in your Android Device. Also, if you are opening the APK file using the chrome browser (or another app), then you need to allow installation from the chrome browser on your VIVO V5 Plus.
Step 4: Install the downloaded APK file
Now, after you have followed all the above steps successfully, go to the location of the downloaded GCam APK file for VIVO V5 Plus, and tap on it to install Google Camera Latest Version 8.7. Congratulations, you have installed the GCam APK successfully.
About GCam 8.7+ APK for VIVO V5 Plus
GCam for VIVO V5 Plus comes with several features: Cinematic Pan, Night Sight Portrait Mode, Quick Zoom, and enhanced Super Res Zoom. There are no changes to the Night Sight mode, Astrophotography mode, or HDR+ Enhanced features featured in GCcam 7.4, GCam 7.3, GCam 8.2 APK, or older. Some of the notable features are:
- Photo Booth
- H265 video recording
- Night Sight
- For quick access to Lens mode, long-press the viewfinder.
- RAW support
- Live Lens
- Top Shot
- New UI
- Motion Autofocus
- All-new panorama interface – no more tedious manual snapping and the blue dots.
- Group Selfies
- Toggle audio recording in Panorama mode
- Super Res Zoom
Improvements & Comparison
- For VIVO V5 Plus, several improvements are available in this new version: better low light images, improved portrait mode photos, and better photo processing.
- You might like the color reproduction done with AI mode ON, but the photos taken with the GCam app on VIVO V5 Plus seem to be more correct with the real-life scene.
- Also, the low light photos are better when taken with the GCam Mod as it gives out more details in the photos in VIVO V5 Plus.
Popular Developers of GCam APK
We would like to thank developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, XDA-Developers, San1ty, Celsoazevedo, etc, for their continuous support in developing and providing updates for the Google Camera APK for VIVO V5 Plus.
How to enable Astrophotography/Night Mode in GCam for VIVO V5 Plus?
- Open the Google Camera App on your VIVO V5 Plus.
- Open the Gcam Settings.
- Tap on Advanced.
- You’ll see an option to enable the Astrophotography Mode and Night Mode for VIVO V5 Plus.
- Tap on the toggle to enable it.
GCam is a great camera app for VIVO V5 Plus. It offers a wide range of features and options that can help you take better photos and videos. We hope you enjoyed our article on GCam APK for VIVO V5 Plus. If you have any questions about GCam, please feel free to contact us anytime.
With this amazing guide, you now downloaded the GCam APK for VIVO V5 Plus. Hope you liked this post about Google Camera on Android. Check this article regularly for the latest updates.